Introductions

Discussion in 'Extreme Makeover' started by majesty95, Jul 15, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

The Coaches of Extreme Makeover

I like to have everyone tell the rest of the league a little bit about themselves when they join. I feel it helps build some familiarity with each other and allows everyone to get to know one another. So, if you would like, post a picture (not required) of yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what you do.

2. majesty95

[​IMG]

Name: Mike P.
    Favorite School: North Carolina (Second favorite is Texas A&M due to the young lady in the photo :p)
    Other Teams: Vikings (if you couldn't tell from the pic, haha), Twins, Rangers and some Cowboys.
    Hobbies: NCAA Football, UFC, ESPN, College Football, NFL and Major League Baseball (and not necessarily in that order ;))
    How I found TSO: I lurked for a year or so and found some good info around here but was scared to join a league. I thought they were all heardcore skull crushers. Lol. I found out there's a mix of everything around here. Last season, after the Madden release, I was given the reigns to the Virtual Football League where I played with several of the guys in here @bigtub_, CJTHA1, Glen Cieske, and MarkyMark67. Its been a fun experience and I place I know I can go to get some realistic football playing in without all of the east lobby (and now NFUT) BS you generally encounter.
    Twitter: @realmajesty95

• Like Like x 2
  3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

[​IMG]

Name: Glen C.
    Favorite School: Wisconsin
    Hobbies: NCAA, Madden, UFC, NBA, NFL, MLB, Golfing (actually on the links not in a video game), Coaching High School Football
    How I found TSO: I found TSO thanks to Spayer419 who recruited me for Chompions league while I was on OS last year. As Majesty said I played in VFL last year for Madden 13. Love this place compared to OS, I will never go back lol.
    Twitter: @Brick_top_12

• Like Like x 4
  4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

[​IMG]

Name: Jeff B
    Favorite School: Tennessee
    Other Teams: Titans
    Hobbies: Bass Fishing Tournaments
    How I found TSO: Long time SIM gamer here, was member of the SFL back during the Dreamcast days, and then played in the RDFL on X Box. Yeah I am probably considered a senior citizen on this site. I don't remember how I found TSO but I became a Foundation member back in 2010 before they cut off memberships. My 1st league here was MACintheUSA and then in 2011 joined the Premiere League of Saturdays Hero's. Took last year off from gaming so I am pretty rusty but enjoy the competition that you can't get in lobby games. It's all about fun for me and I honestly don't care if I win or lose. I lose more than I win and you will soon see. ​
    About: I am 46 years old and I am an avid fisherman and love the outdoors. Married with 2 kids and I am a Fraud Detective with the Chattanooga PD, which all in all keeps me pretty busy. ​

• Like Like x 3
  5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Name: Sean
    Favorite School: Michigan Wolverines (I also rout for the Gators when I can)
    Other Teams: Bears, Bulls & White Sox
    Hobbies: NCAA Football, UFC, Flag Football, Drag racing, Madden, COD
    How I found TSO: Seems so long ago but just happened upon it on OS and been here ever since. Played in many leagues before (NDL, etc) but nothing ever stuck either due to lack of participation or a bad format. Ran in 3 non-premieres before signing on with Cream of The Crop. Rest is history.
    About: 38 years old, Married for 18 years, 4 kids (12,11,5,3). Project manager for an electrical / Mechanical contractor (Electrician by trade). Joined the Navy out of high school and then straight to work. Just living the dream.
    Twitter: @paytonno1son

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  6. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Name: Mike C
    Favorite School: Virginia Tech
    Other Teams: Yankees, Knicks, Cowboys
    Hobbies: Musician
    How I found TSO: I was searching Google for sites that had NCAA leagues, I had only heard of OS before finding TSO. I tried joining a few leagues over there and have yet to get a response from the guys running them either in the sign up thread or PM so I went looking for a new home, I've landed here and so far I'm loving it. My posts are getting recognized, I'm getting responses to my questions and I don't feel like a newbie like I did over at OS, so you'll probably see me become a premium member before long.
    About: I'm 28 years old, Married with 3 kids, and I'm a stay at home dad (best job in the world!!!). I'm actually a semi-professional musician I've been playing bass and guitar since I was 15 years old. Gaming wise I generally only play sports games although a few others have grabbed my attention over the years. I'm the kind of guy who will go out of his way to help a friend in need because I believe the world would be a better place for all of us if we just learned to help each other.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

[​IMG]

Name: Mike M
    Favorite School: Texas A&M
    Other Teams: Texans, Rockets, Astros...
    Hobbies: Video Games, Sports, Movies all that good stuff
    How I found TSO: Was trying to find some kind of league or site just like this. Was tired of joining a Dynasty and getting 8 weeks in and then no one keeps up. This will be my third year on here.
    About: I'm 25, married and currently just living it up before doing the whole kid thing. Work in Houston for a Cloud Infrastructure company. Basically, I just play on computers and deal with other tech guys. Texas A&M Grad of 2010 and pumped about this season, sort of. Just fighting the good fight and living the dream.

• Like Like x 5
  8. titangator

titangator Walk On

Name: Jeff Hickerson
    Favorite School: University of Florida, MTSU Alumni, and I also root for the University of Memphis... I HATE UT
    Other Teams: Memphis Grizzlies, Tennessee Titans, St. Louis Cardinals, United States Soccer, I cheer for the Predators but I dont know much about hockey
    Hobbies: Sports, Running, Spending time with my fiancee(especially in the summer since she is in Nursing school during the school year), drinking beer..
    How I found TSO: Not really sure, I think I was probably on OS and got there somehow, I like it a lot better, much more organized than the other site.
    About: I am 25 years old, engaged, getting married next August. My fiance is in Nursing School at MTSU right now, and I graduated last August. I am currently working at Budweiser doing inventory. I have a weird schedule so I hope that doesnt bring up too many conflicts. I work like 2:45 AM - 11:45 AM ish... So I am free usually all day, but I do have to go to bed by like 7 or 7:30ish, or I would like too anyway.

Also, bad timing on this, but I will be out of town this weekend, Friday through Monday. Going to St. Louis for the weekend.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Name: Ryan Hight
    Favorite School: University of Florida!!!! Go Gators
    Other teams: Miami heat, Duke Bluedevils(college basketball)
    Hobbies: Sports, Sports and sports. I'm huge into college football. Saturdays in the fall are like Christmas morning to kids
    How I found TSO: google, what else lol
    About: I am 24yrs old. I am a correction officer so there will be times my schedule may be a lil jacked up but for the most part I work 7-3pm est image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Name: Mark Waggoner
    Favorite schools: Boise State Broncos, and several others, lol.
    Other teams: Miami Dolphins , Boston Celtics
    Hobbies: sports of all kinds, helping my daughter's lacrosse team, movies
    About: I'm 45, another birthday is coming up, a father, a college student at BSU, and I work as a line cook. Ask me about anything I usually have an opinion.
    How I found TSO: I got really lucky, I was searching for a OD and stumbled upon TSO. I started last year when the NCAA 13 came out, and played in Madden on this site also. I have played with a lot of this guys and they are great. I'm looking forward to playing everyone and making other friends from EM. Good Luck to everyone!!!

• Like Like x 3
  11. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

image.jpg
    Name: Chris B.
    Favorite School: Baylor, UVA
    Other Teams: Cowboys (True Blue till the day I die) Rangers
    Hobbies: NCAA Football, Madden (Soon will be GTA V)
    How I found TSO: I Tweeted I want to play in an #onlinedynasty. #NCAAFootball14. And @TSOSports tweeted me back.
    About: I am 23 years old. supervisor for The Home Depot. My work is my number one thing in my life. Trying to get promoted. I am soon to be engaged with the lady I met right out of high school. I have a 6 year old pit bull named Buddy, and I go and visit my family (mother, brother,sister, and stepdad) who lives in VA twice a year. I'm not the best at NCAA but always trying to get better. One interesting thing about me.... I was kidnapped at the age of 14 months, and didn't find out until I was 20. Looking forward to this OD! Thanks for having me!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Kidnapped?! Wow bro. Like to hear more sometime.

13. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

What part of VA?

14. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

Richmond.

15. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Ever hear of Abingdon? That's where I'm near

16. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

No not yet. Learning more of VA every year. I'll post the kidnapping story tomorrow if you like. It's long and I'm about to go to bed. Work in the AM

17. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Name: Eddi
    Favorite School: Long Time Michigan supporter, also BG since well I'm a student here
    Other Teams: FC Barcelona, NY Yankees, SF 49ers, SA Spurs, SJ Sharks & LA Galaxy
    Hobbies: Sports & Video games. Pick up footie on my spare time.
    How I found TSO: I had been heading over to operationsports and found the online section for FIFA. I saw RedAL posting info about an online league and how it needed players. Came over here, played in their last season of FIFA, also joined up on the Pride & Slush Fund.
    About: 22 years old, will be graduating from BG this year. Tried extending my college days as long as I could. Fluent in Spanish, English & French. Will be starting Italian this fall. Big sports guy, kind of the reason I chose Sports Management as my major. I DJ on my spare time as well, have been a fan of Trance since I was 9. Binary Finary & Paul Van Dyk got me hooked on it. Also listen to house, but mostly play Trance for my sets. Huge fan of almost any type of genre. If this degree I'm earning doesn't get me nowhere I wouldn't mind doing something with my music, the EDM scene has exploded out here.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Welcome. Hope you're in for the long haul. Good luck and Go Blue!

19. majesty95

I'd offer to give up Kent so you can have Bowling Green if I wasn't commish. I fear leaving and rejoining would create huge issues. We aren't even going to use coach carousel this first season because of a bug. Hopefully they get it patched and then you can move to them or fight Paytonno1son for Michigan :p

20. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Its on!!!

21. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Name: Donald Wessells
    Favorite schools: HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Other teams: Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Braves, Orlando Magic
    Hobbies: NCAA, GTA V, Battlefield coming soon. My GSXR.
    About: I'm 34, a father, and a goverment employee wishing congress would get their stuff together. Recently divorced.
    How I found TSO: A friend I work with was playing on it and got me hooked. I started 3 years ago and had to take a break when I decided gaming was more important than the wife. JK . When I played before I created some good friendships and look to do so again. Good Luck to all. 4 season and I predict a Tulane national championship! LOL IJS

• Like Like x 1
  22. titangator

titangator Walk On

Welcome NUCMANDON , I feel like you might bring some eneergy this OD has been lacking!

• Like Like x 1
  23. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

I really hope so. I want to be competative and have fun doing it.

• Like Like x 1