Invites being sent out.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Invites being sent out.

I have started sending invites out.

For some of you it tells me, No ea account created and Im pulling straight of friends list.

Dunno whats that about but I will keep trying.

password is:

tradition

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

invites cannot be sent until you play the game. So whoever hasn't got the game and put it in their console while being connected to EA servers cannot join until they do so. The only other option is to link the Web dynasty and guys can join over the web.

3. Jeremy

thanks frisk

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

got mine! i am excited. i dont like the way the game plays, so far, but i like my team and i love the dynasty set up

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If you don't mind me asking, how do you mean, Nate?

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Not sure where to even look for mine. I guess it will appear in the dynasty area? Game does play different will take some getting used to the play calling is different to me but I like it a lot...

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

Graphics are good, and the presentation I actually like (I know some have not). The play calling is all messed up I don't like it at all. Madden's is much easier to navigate through....they need to COMPLETELY redo this for NCAA 12. Yuck.

I love, absolutely love, the new recruiting system. It's great. Can't wait to start our dynasty!

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i HATE the playcalling screen and i HATE the way players move, seems fake.

9. Jeremy

Dunlap, feel like tackling the custom schedules......not my best field of expertise

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wow. With the blocking AI it seems, in my opinion, they finally got Oline movement RIGHT. You can now, as a halfback, READ the line and hit a hole.

Playcalling does need work though. I got used to it pretty quick but I don't hate it as much as everyone else seems to though.

11. Jeremy

nate, i dont think its fake , i think its as close to real as it gets. we are just used to fake.

12. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Whats up with the fast game speed?

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

I haven't looked yet at what Jeremy did...but we need to set this on All-American with default settings. There are a few slider ajustments that need to be made, but none to speed! That game is PERFECT with regards to speed.

The sliders that need adjusted I think are we need to put the CPU run blocking and run ability up, move the human run blocking and run ability down. Also a few other minor adjustments that I've been playing with and it seems to be perfect.

But default speed please! This is what the whole locomotion system is for! We'd just be playing NCAA 10 with fast speed!

14. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I think human WR catching could go up slightly as well.

15. Jeremy

The only thing I changes was AA diffulculty for gameplay and recruiting and I did change game speed to fast but wasnt really sure abotu that one. I will move it back. No biggie.

As for sliders thats something we can talk about. I have talked to Frisk and they have not come up with sliders as of yet.

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

It never asked me for a password. Weird.

Anyway, I'm in now.