Invites have been sent

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Sep 10, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Invites have been sent

ok sent dy invites. I had to sim week 3 again. Holy shit it took a long time. Rice did not want to win I gave them a 21 point lead with 4 min to go in the 4th simmed to the end walked away for a sec with 1 fn sec left Northwestern ran back a kick to win 45-44 un fn believable. Tulsa could not hold a lead against Okie St I had to sim that like 10 times. anyway get week 4 in and I will advance asap.

2. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

So we need to replay our week 4 games?

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll hook up my invite Friday evening.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yeah, it is now week 4..

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Alright....Good deal, I knew we wouldnt have to restart. Im glad we didnt have to as well.

Dont think we ever played week 4. I think we are right back on track. And we should be ready to advance by the end of the weekend if im correct.

Also remember, dont save the damn file. Im starting to sound like Max now lol.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Oh, and I disregarded the new invite from Murk and only accepted the invite from York. Didnt know what the other one was for.

7. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Will accept when I get home, just this moment finished painting the football field.

8. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I already beat Marshal but guess ill beat em again

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

The invite from me was just me uploading the file I had with all the correct teams so york could save it.

yeah, dont save the file..

got that shrike??

10. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey also everyone needs to read the post by ryno about the glitch (practicing before playing the games) you need to shut down the 360 and then log in before playing the game. EA says that is why the game is dropping.

11. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Whew!

I played my game against Syracuse last night in the wrong dynasty apparently. I am quite relieved, though, because I lost my starting QB for the season on the first possession.

12. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Damnit!

Just played Marshal again (61-21 final) Went to the loading between the game and the HQ and it says "Disc is unreadable" WTF!!!!!!

13. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

I really dont want to sit through this game AGAIN!

14. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Damnit Damnit!

Replaying now and lost #1 WR to a Broken Jaw... RUSERIOUS

12 WEEKS~~

15. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Ok - going out to get a new disc now... Guess I have worn this disc out - IDK it keeps letting me start playing then comes up with "disc unreadable"....

MAKE BETTER GAMES EA

16. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

1st and 2nd DC came after I have won (61-21 and 45-14) during loading before it reports to server. Third happened in middle of third being up 35-10.

Heading to store to buy new disc now.

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Man FUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    So... the CPU really didnt want me to win this game. First drive of the game, before he even gets to attempt a pass, my starting QB gets injured and is out for the game. Next quarter my backup QB goes out for the game. So my 3rd string comes in and I forgot he was a lefty... so I had to adjust to that the rest of the game. I still won and put up good numbers but come on...

Then... in the 3rd quarter Sam McGuffie gets injured and is out for 10 weeks. Wow what a load.

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Just how I planned it!!! Man i just can't get over how the game really dictates the outcomes of some of the games. It really makes you stick to your game plan and not get rattled or it will chew you up and spit you out. I think if not a feature the unpredictability of the game is what makes it so much fun and yet so fucking annoying.

19. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

FINALLY!!!!

OMG... I feel really ridiculous now.

I won the game and started massaging the controller and the xbox hoping it would go through. It froze and said dynasty servery was down 7 times and then uploaded.... MY GOD...

I swear I hate Marshall with a PASSION now.

By my records the final outcome of the game was about 255 - 70

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Post of the Year!!!!(y)

21. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I don't have an invite?!

22. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I got smoked, and I mean smoked by V tech and tried to set ready to advance and got booted with the server not available shit, then signed out and signed back in move, then turned everything off and turned it back on and now I'm missing a dynasty file. I retired from the dynasty, invite me back in please. I figured if I did that I would get all of the required files back???? uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh....just what I need after a weeks worth of headaches at work, fuck. On the bright side Oklahoma dismantled the #4 Gayhawks in C2C! Smmoooooovvveeee...

Anyway, If you could York invite me back in and I'll let you back in the Union!

If it didn't record my game just sim it until they beat me by 600. It was brutal.

Gracias!

23. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I had a lot fo problems with the dynasty servers today too. I got that missing file message in C2C, but I just reloaded it and everything was fine.

24. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Dont know if anyone noticed, but during my game last night, I was able to see all highlights and save them.

WOOOO HOOOO Back to normal.

Also, try not to be too alarmed, the servers are having issues today.

25. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Quoting this to make sure you see it in case you forgot to send an invite to me or something...

It may just be the servers being a piece of shit though...