Iowa at Michigan

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ssuwr86, Dec 20, 2010.

1. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Hey, just finding out when you can play. I'm going out of town Wednesday so we have to try and get this gm in tomorrow...

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

8am-1pm, and Midnight and later (if I get out of work on time) EST. Let me know when cause I gotta xmas shop tomorrow mornin.

3. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Ok how about noon tomorrow?

4. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

Pa is trying to give you the game... Dude suspended Coker for the next game, and there's really no point in even playing if he can't go. You might as well play the computer because he's the only chance we got......

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Noon works.

#1 - play the game, its fun
    #2 - you broke a rule

I'm down 2 of my defenders, one is my best LB and the other my run stuffing SS.

I didn't get to use my 99 ovr HB in sim game against Pa last season cause I broke the same rule. Live with it?

6. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

1. I agree the games fun, but not when you go into it knowing that you'll lose by 40.... lol I'm gonna play the game, my only point was that without Coker there's no point in playing the game. He's 99 and the next guy is a 77, and the 3rd guy is 70 and the last guy is 66.... How the Hell am I supposed to compete when most of you're guys are in the 90's. You probably would have won had coker played, but he gave me a fighting chance, now I have no chance... I'm just gonna run the ball and punt with chew clock on the whole game, so there's no reason for you to run it up on me.

2. Yea technically I broke the rule, but I didn't have anyone else. My 2nd rb got hurt, and the next two guys were 70 and 66. You're telling me they should be playing?

I'll see you at 12 noon sharp. Let's get this shit over with

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Heh. Your lucky. In the MSU ALL my RBs and my FB got injured, I trotted my starter back out up 23 when I thought it was a 21 pt rule not a 28 pt rule. Thought for sure he would get suspended when he broke through the middle for a TD on 3rd and 12. At least you have a 70 ovr RB I woulda had to use a 40 ovr WR...