1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Iowa Coach Heads UP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by omega41, Oct 25, 2010.

1. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Just to let the commish and everyone know we had a nasty storm pass through late last night and my internet is going in and out even though technically I am online I can't surf. They are going to call me tomorrow and give me a date and time to come out and fix the line. Comcast is notorious for coming days later so I might not be able to play my game this week.I will know for sure tomorrow. I will try and get on tonight and just see if I can stay connected to xbox live before trying to play so we shall see.

Sorry:(

2. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Oh well I will have to wait for Comcast because I can't connect to xbox live.

3. omega41

omega41 Walk On

I finally get my internet up long enough to play the game and now the ea server is down and won't report my game after a great in conference must win lol. Oh well it is what it is. I will leave my xbox on and if the week haven't advanced I will try again later to send the game report