Iowa Hawkeyes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Iowa Hawkeyes

Iowa Hawkeyes 2010 Preseason Depth Chart​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. spudhawk

spudhawk Walk On

Emmot's roster is good for numbers and size. However at the end of spring several players moved up or down the depth chart- some were due to injury but some players just outright won jobs.

Jeff Tarpinian is the starting Mike LB. He really could use a ratings increase. Bruce Davis should be his back up.

Cody Hundertmark moved to O-line during the Bowl practices and is probably the top backup at both guard positions heading into the fall.

Karl Klug and Broderick Binns are very underrated- I would make Klug just on the cusp of Madden's draft status because of his size. Binns will miss some time with a suspension, but he too should get a healthy bump.

Woody Orne is probably the swing tackle for the Hawks this season. I list him at RT on my roster but he is probably truly the top back up at both spots.

Christian Kirksey is going to play LOLB initially for Iowa. I believe he is listed as a WR on the game. It is widely expected that he and one of the other freshman linebackers will red-shirt. James Morris has a chance to see the field right away.

At www.hawkeyesports.com all of the freshman have their current height, weight and numbers now.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Iowa Hawkeyes

Who needs to be added/deleted/or anything you wanna contribute for the Iowa Hawkeyes goes in this forum.

4. Palo20

Palo20 Walk On

Is AJ Derby on the original roster?

5. Emmdotfrisk

yeah as a TE, needs to be switched to a QB

6. GoAztecs

GoAztecs Walk On

RB Josh Brown Iowa Murray State
    RB Jeff Brinson Iowa UCF
    QB Arvell Nelson Iowa Texas Southern

7. spudhawk

spudhawk Walk On

Big Ten Media days

Here is the fall camp 2 deeps. http://gazetteonline.com/blogs/on-i...eps?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I have heard that Forgy will be passed by Dominic Alvis at one DE but that is what they are going with for now. Also usually see Orne listed as a tackle. He saw most of his action in the spring event at tackle both left and right.

Thanks for your hard work Luv. Do you have a link to donate?

8. spudhawk

spudhawk Walk On

A strong rumor has Derby requesting a move to LB

I would place him at LOLB. He has the athleticism and size to play LEO in Iowa's scheme.

9. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

Thank you very much...my Paypal is luvtotha9s@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.