1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Iowa v Wisc

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Da Rat, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

Hey GDip,

I can play Thursday (if LB finishes his game) anytime. Im gone Friday and Saturday, but I can play again midday Sunday onward. If LB gets his game finished, would you be able to play tomorrow?

@GDip
    @LB Fitted

Da Rat

2. GDip

GDip Walk On

tommorrow is bad. i can play before 5pm est or after midnight est.

brandon says he's advancing soon could you play tonight?

3. GDip

GDip Walk On

Hey man I can play now for the next 2 hours and then the rest of the day is gonna be real tight. I wouldn't count on this advance waiting until sunday.

4. GDip

GDip Walk On

alright, man, well I 'm gonna be taking off in about an hour so can't start a game now. but i will be back this afternoon, not sure exactly what time, but i'd guess around 5est. and then will be able to play for a few hours. if possible let me know if you could start a game between 5-7pm est.

5. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

yes sorry. had a busier morning than i thought i was going to have. i could play at 5 est. if this is good for you, ill be online @ 5.

@GDip

• Like Like x 1
  6. GDip

GDip Walk On

Where you at? see you online been trying to send invite and msgs for more than 10 minutes now