1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Iowa vs Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uncleho, Sep 24, 2011.

1. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I Peench The earliest I can play would be tomorrow afternoon I am thinking. Mother-in-laws birthday party today and won't be back until tomorrow sometime. Let me know what works for you.

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Hectic weekend. Tomorrow night probably works back. I'll post tomorrow afternoon with a more specific time frame

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Sounds good I will check in periodically today.

4. I Peench

Looks like it'll have to be tomorrow. I came down to Philly for the giants/eagles and expected to travel back home tonight, but it appears im staying the night. Let me know if you can play tomorr.w.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Yeah I can but it won't be until 8 EDT or 9 EDT as the wife and I have some errands to run after work and I know that is near the advance deadline...

6. I Peench

Tonight around 9est SHOULD work. If not, I will AP myself. Big test tomorrow, but it could be a good break depending on how much I can get done until then. uncleho