Iowa

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Nov 7, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Iowa

Has got to be the worst 9-0 team in world history....well, about to be 9-1 anyway since they ran into the mighty Wildcats of Northwestern...yuck. They are going to get their brains kicked in next week in Columbus.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i have said this all year. Stanzi inst really anything at all. he has to be one of the worst qbs out there

3. BDSDIGITAL

Really Northwestern and Ohio State are doing/will be doing the entire conference a favor by knocking them down a peg or two. If they were to luck their way into winning the big 10 they would go out to play Oregon in the Rose Bowl and lose by 100. It would set us all back another 10 years.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

It would be like those two Ohio St national title games all over again.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Glad Iowa lost but Ohio St isnt the greatest either. Pryor is overrated at qb far from ever being a great or real qb

6. BDSDIGITAL

We shouldn't be bringing up old stuff.

7. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Someone should put EmmDotFrisk on suicide watch...

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Isn't Oregon still losing to Stanford

Last I knew it was 24-14 but Stanford was inside Oregon's 5 still in 2nd qtr

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Coming from somebody that has "Tha Juice!" LOL :p

10. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah but we at illinois know Juice isnt great or try to hype him up as anything. Ohio St. over hypes Pryor and they still think he is actually great. He never has been a great qb nor will he ever

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Ohio State is a joke as long as they try to make Pryor a passing QB, Iowa was overrated and lucky as hell to be 9-0 and Oregon is getting pasted 31 - 14 by Stanford. Oh yeah, Charlie Weis is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen posing as a head football coach. My beloved ND has become a laughing stock.

12. BDSDIGITAL

Ohio State would beat your beloved ND by 3 scores....they're the biggest posers around right now. By the way, PSU is TOAST! Iowa is going to get their ass kicked next week in Columbus, and you can pencil the Sweater Vest in for another Big 10 title. Thanks for playin!

13. Juggernautblitz

My beloved Irish suck but then again I am a realistic football person unlike most ND and OSU fans. Are you bragging about your 2 loss OSU team winning the very weak Big 10? I am not convinced at all that OSU would beat ND because both teams have huge weaknesses that hold them back and both are underachievers. OSU's weakness is having a running back for a QB and Notre Dames is having an NFL offensive coordinator as a head coach. Both teams are big time disappointments.

14. BDSDIGITAL

1. Notre Dame couldn't win the Big 10. Would probably be 4th/5th behind OSU, PSU, Iowa, and maybe even Wisconisn.

2. My 2 loss team will be in a BCS game AGAIN, while Notre Dame is playing in the Hawaii Bowl.

Ohio State isn't underacheiving at all. If Pryor gets it figured out, which it looks like he is, this team is going to be murder next year. Notre Dame might not be bowl eligible next year if Clausen and Tate leave...think about that for a minute. The Buckeye Defense is a top 5 defense. Notre Dame isn't top 25 of anything.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State's D is amazing, Heyward is a beast and Rolle makes plays all over the field. The offense is still a work in progress but Posey is finally playing like a true #1 WR. Pryor still has work to do but he did enough to score 3 times on a great Penn State D (one drive was just 8 yards thanks to a punt return). Iowa and Michigan SHOULD be easy wins but Purdue should have been a very easy win. Iowa should have 3-4 losses at this point, really hoping they don't pull of a miracle and beat OSU. Michigan could realisticly finish 5-7, I can't see them keeping Rich Rod if they miss a bowl again. Michigan hasn't beaten a I-A team since week 4.

PAC-10 is a complete cluster right now. USC could very well sneak back into contention if Oregon D plays like it did against Stanford. Personally I am rooting for Arizona, who has just 1 conference loss and still plays Oregon, USC and Cal.

16. Juggernautblitz

Ohio State fan probably takes the cake around the country for most unrealistic. Listen, you guys have a nice little team for the Big 10 but let's face it, the Big 10 is not even close to what it was 10 - 20 years ago. OSU, is the 2nd best team in Ohio this year, would finish 3rd or 4th in the Pac-10 if lucky, 5th or 6th in the SEC, and probably 4th or worse in the Big 12. They have a lot of good recruits, as does ND, but both teams are just not very good when comparing to the top programs in the country.
    If finishing 10 - 3 after getting pasted in another BCS bowl is what you guys are looking for at OSU and something to brag to everyone about, cool. As for me, I am not at all happy with the direction of ND and know we are not very good.

17. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

BIG TEN=OVERRATED!!!!!!
    O*U loss at home to USC,Lost to Purdue?
    Iowa Saved by not one but two blocked kicks against 1-AA team 4 come from behind wins lost to NW
    PSU-Hey schedule someone then we can talk BCS title game
    Michigan-SUCKS
    Wisconsin- too many ugly chicks to be good

18. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Wisconsin is just an ugly place!

19. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

As an Iowa fan, I have been truly enjoying this season. When Stanzi went down, no matter whether they scored a defensive TD on that play or not, I knew Iowa wasn't going to win. They may not have won with Stanzi playing the whole game. NW has had their number, PERIOD. Iowa's defensive scheme does not play well against that type of offense. I do not think we were deserving of such a high ranking, but when there are only so many undefeated teams, you get in that mix somewhere. I'm not delusional, there have been some big, close wins. They have played a very tough schedule. Like I said earlier, you win on the road at PSU, MSU, WISC, that is tough. At tOSU next week will be interesting. Depends on which TP shows up. We have seen the good and bad of that guy, here is hoping for a little more bad left in the season.

Mike