Iowa's Coach Sounds Off

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by omega41, Oct 14, 2010.

1. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Iowa's Coach Sounds Off

After the schedule was released the Iowa coach didn't have too many kind words about the commissioner.
    Hey Coach what do you think of the schedule

[​IMG]

Iowa coach: "Having a bye week is no biggie but playing Texax(a user game) as my first game of the season I just don't think was scheduled right. Week one is all cpu games yet I have a bye week so my game in week 2 should have been a cpu game. A major team first game is a tune up and getting to know your personnel. But oh well it is what it is" (n)

I did this post in jest to let everyone know it isn't personnel but I do believe your first game should be a cpu game especially since everyone else in the league are given that.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yeah man I tried...the schedules are a bitch to get together when we have 3 conferences. And I do try to get everyone a CPU game week one but your schedule just wouldnt let it happen with the CPU teams you wanted to play. Sorry man, I'll try and do better next season for you!

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

For future reference guys, let reechem know these things prior to.

If I tell reechem I want certain CPU teams, and he makes it happen at this cost then that's how it goes. You should note that you wud not want those teams if it cost u this and that, etc.

And I'm not picking on you sir, just a good example.

Cuz I wudnt mind a user first opponent if I got my schedule I wanted. Every1 is diff but the commish can't know unless u tell him.

Side note I'm rooting for u over Texas :-p

Whygodwhy is now my RIVAL!! lol

4. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Ummh I didn't get any CPU team I requested so your point is invalid in this case.If that was the case I would agree with you but it's not.

5. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Ummh I didn't get any CPU team I requested so your point is invalid in this case.If that was the case I would agree with you but it's not.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You didnt? We I guess I just screwed up than. Anyone else think they can do a better job, have at it. Im having a crappy day to begin with so Im sorry if I come off like a dick but im doing the best I can.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sorry for the rant...have some marital stuff Im dealing with and was dealing with last night while trying to make these schedules and it kind of has my fuse a bit short.

Omega, I could have sworn I gave you OOC games with Miami and VT and kept your rivarly game with ISU. Did I not do that?

8. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Nope, but like I said it is a done deal and ain't that deep just wanted to voice my opinion that's all. Let's move along nothing more to see here :p

9. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Just go out and win and you'll be happy as a clam! lol. Easier said than done of course

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Well I apologize nonetheless. I dont know if I couldnt get the games you wanted or just mixed you up with another team. I wont do that to you again next season. Just beat Texas and you'll feel better (easier said than done though)