1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

IR issue

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I accidentally placed English on IR. He was only out for 7 weeks....Is there anything I can do? I was thinking of cutting him and then picking him back up off of Free Agency. Will that even work or is that allowed? If I cut him I will take a cap hit but if I resign him will he still be on IR? Any suggestions?

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That happened in our game, right? That sucks man.

3. BirdDog1980

BirdDog1980 Walk On

Can't cut a player once he's on IR. He's done for the year. I don't believe the new rule is in Madden 13.

4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Yeah it did. After the game I was looking at how long he was out and I accidentally placed him on IR which means he can't play all season! If anyone knows if there is anything I can do that would be helpful.

GG by the way dakota

5. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thats too bad....Thanks for the info BirdDog

6. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

He's not a starter but he's definitely needed depth.

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Sorry - I think you're SOL. Once a guy is on IR he's on IR and I don't think there's any way around it. At least you don't lose the roster spot and can keep an extra guy.

8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

BlyGilmore for some reason English is counting for one of my roster spots....Once the season starts do you think that will change. It says I have 64 out of 65 active players so its counting him in my overall roster.