Is conference scheduling broken in NCAA 11?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Is conference scheduling broken in NCAA 11?

Just noticing that all the games in 2011 are identical to the 2010 schedules for in-conference games in my dynasty. Is this happening to everybody?

Real bummer recruiting wise... Because i have 5 games on the road, including the gimme, Washington State.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Mine wasn't the same. In 2010 I played Georgia tech and in 2011 I played drew North Carolina from the ACC Coastal.

All my home/aways swaped for the most part as well.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Their has been alot of gripes about conference schedules on other forums. I think EA has taken notice and will fix it in the next patch. Other complaints were that some teams would only have 7 conference games or the first year schedule didn't match the real life 2010 schedule.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

my schedule is completely different Helli.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

It an intermittent issue. Like JerseyReign said, this should be address in patch #3, although there has been no official listing on OS yet. Keep you posted as we hear more.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Are you sure that you and I play on a different field than the first time?

I play Cal at Cal
    UCLA at home
    WSU at WSU

all identical to last year. I didn't look at ours and can't really remember where we played.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks for the info, all

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

grrr. just looked at my schedule. the USC game changed for some reason but the rest looks to be the same. I play at Washington, at Cal and at UCLA again.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm pretty sure that this only affects some conferences (the Pac-10 being one of them). They had the same problem in '10 where I know that the Big-10 was affected. I think this year's bug is the same as last year's where it only affects 1 season. Last year, 2009 was the first year. 2010 was the same as 2009, but then starting in 2011 the games swapped every year after that.

You can sim an offline dynasty and see if this is the case with the Pac-10 this year.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks Jello

11. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Also in the Pac-10 scheduling in year 1 the Washington State/USC game is not on the schedule. Leaves both teams with 1 less conference game and that's pretty big in round robin style.