Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Jun 23, 2009

Well I played blkhogfan earlier this morning and won 33-7 .. and after the game he said felt that I played gimmicky and i asked him how is that...then he told me

my playbook was bs
    I shouldnt use the qb in the wildcat
    he ask did i have the int to aggress the whole game (he threw 5 picks)
    why did i still blitz when i still the win
    running back a int td in the 4th was poor sportmanship
    I have a rep

Honestly, I didnt nothing, my player of control was the dt because he didnt run enough for me to use my LB and i had no user sacks or picks.. the cpu was just all over the place in this game..mich def is just stout..they make a whole bunch of unreal plays and make your wr drop everything

Now, I used Miss State playbook as I stated in the playbook thread.. Yes I use the whole thing...I rotate two qb's, reverses, fake reverse throws, options, 5 wr set, wildcat....i really try to keep u guessing to open up what i really want to do..

So im asking the rest of u guys that has played me let know now what problems you have from me since i have this rep that i didnt kno about... I mean hell I will play with any guys can even pick the playbook u want me to play wit. I felt like I did nothin wrong, but if yall think im gimmicky then I WILL make changes, I want everybody to enjoy this a pretty good one. I have told all this to blkhog fan also and the next time we play i will use the team (mich) playbook..if he still decides to play me..
  2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Jul 11, 2009
    Drow, I talked to you about my only problem with you. And it really wasn't that big. I threw 7 picks against you. I wondered the same thing about the aggressive setting, then thought back to when I played Sdid controlling Michigan in season 1 and I did the same thing throwing quite a few int's. Michigans defense is overrated on our original rosters, I'll say that, but they play how they are rated in our rosters. They are tough. I shut down your offense pretty well in our game, it was your D that won it for you. It was 17-13 you with over 6 mins remaining in the fourth, and I had just gotten the ball back on one of your to's. You had returned an INT for a TD earlier in the game and Hampton went out early with an injury. And my D still held you to 158 yds total offense. If my QB stopped completing passes to your secondary, I may have had a chance. So no, not unbeatable, and other than the issue we discussed, I felt pretty straightforward play.

P.S. - His CB's jumped in front of routes on me all day. It was scary.
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    You aren't supposed to talk about this on the boards. Come to me with a PM if you have a problem.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.