Is Gridiron Gadiators gonna survive ?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by soxandgators, Oct 5, 2010.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Is Gridiron Gadiators gonna survive ?

Correct me if i am wrong but it seemed we had at least 10 plus games on auto pilot and guys taking a week to even get one week done.What do you guys think? I understand life gets in the way. If we cant commit to a 2 day schedule lets just call it what it is a 4 day plus advance per sim week.And playing 6 seasons instead of 12.I dont mind just maybe we need to set this league to a much slower pace so games get played.Please leave your honest opinion in here feedback would be nice.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I will be taking care of this soon. We won't have a 4 day advance schedule. It will be 2 no more than 3. I'm fixing to making major changes to the members of this league

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

im agreeing with sox here

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

you guys better be careful...lol

last years Gridiron Gladiators crashed and burned down last year.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

@ G ...after I left it did. Before that we were keeping pace with your beloved CoC lol.

And the reason we had so many auto is because people keep going on 5-7 day business trips or vacations. Plus some people don't feel the need to visit the site atleast once a day. So we will keep with the 2-3 day advance schedule. Every1 look for a pm and thread very soon concerning this. Be prepared to make a commitment or be removed from the OD!

6. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I agree we need to keep the league going at a good pace. These long waits are killing the dynasty.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

We wont fall we are too strong in here.We have a tight nit group in here just a few loose ends is all nothing a big deal. There are so many guys looking for big school dynasty's in the new members thread.We can give hungry guys a shot to prove themselves.We might weed threw 10 but if 2 stick it is all worth it.Gl gentlemen in all your leagues also

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i agree we have 5-7 guys that are alwaays done quickly. then the other 2-3 guys we have are dead weight so i will be replacing them and adding people for the other open spot we have soon as well

9. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

Let's trim the fat and keep this baby rolling...I'm going to change my content if everyone is cool with it. I'm doing a Heisman Watch in my other OD and would like to do that on here...cool?

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

sounds great man