is it even worth it?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Jul 9, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

is it even worth it?

im no threat to anyone... im really just wasting time when i step in the ring. I like the game, i just dont have the time to stay good or even competetive at this point.

not sure what to do.

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

well first keep a fighter that doesn't suck lol
    and if you ever want ot work on some stuff you can hit me up anytime

and if you dont use the stamina bar I suggest turning it on until you get used to it. If someone using a stam bar fights you an youre not using one it could be trouble. I dont use a stam bar anymore but I have decent senses now after logging so many ranked fights. You almost never want to go for a sub after you have had a sub attempted on you unless your sub off is so much superior to your opponents def, and you dont want to button mash with karo you want to rotate the analog stick. Clockwise or counter clockwise either way doesnt matter.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

You know, I think playing without the stamina bar makes the game 100x more enjoyable. IF your opponent is playing without it as well that is. More sim for sure.

4. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

I agree 100 percent. Just a personal preference for some I guess but I like the subtlelties of trying to figure out what your fighters stam is at, and wheter to go for the kill or not. The bar just makes it look like a street fighter game, but it puts you at a pretty big disadvantage if your not using it and someone else is, I go back and forth someitmes I sue it sometimes I dont. If I know im fighting someone good with subs ill use it