Is it just me

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by lilmaggie, Jul 12, 2011.

1. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

......or is this place dead in here!!! The game is out and I need you guys to get me pumped up about this dynasty. Maybe everyone is waiting for the rosters or something before they get fired up. Maybe BBJ can give us some topics for discussion on rules, recruiting, etc. to get this thing going.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I concur....Leagues that do not have much forum participation tend to fold. We need a post that will outline rules and expectations.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm sure that will come out when the time comes, even the league that's premier for me isn't really popping yet....most probably don't have the game or are at work right now...give it time.

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I have the game and I'm completely immersed in it. Managed to run a Road to Glory QB/MLB all the way to college season. Having boat loads of fun with it so far. And made my custom playbook. (Wish I'd have attached the custom playbook to OSU's coach beforehand, so I could use it but that's a lesson learned).

Can't wait for this bad boy to get started.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Are we allowing custom playbooks. I know some of the leagues are not going to.

6. Baron

I was told that we'd be allowed to, but that we'd have to have some kind of approval. Like declare before each season what kind of style we're using (and if you have a multiple set, you explain what comprises it) and use that style in the season. So like if you say you're a one back custom playbook but then in a game a user sees you run straight fleXbox One, that'd be dealt with.

That's what I think I remember hearing. Could be wrong.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Custom playbooks will be allowed....just need to give me the outliners to make sure they are realistic..

8. Baron

What do you mean by outliners? Just like a basic overview of the playbook?

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

just what formations are in there....

10. Baron

Ok cool. Can't wait!