Is it just me?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Oct 10, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Is it just me?

Or can you not WAIT to play your game every week... to me, it seems this is as strong as the league has ever been. I'm so into it this year... the rivalries are huge, the games are competetive and you don't know WHAT is going to happen from game to game.

I think guys are getting better, some are regressing and some are just so inconsistent (me) it's fun to watch us struggle like real programs do.

just wanted to say, in the midst of advancing 3 times in 4 days... im having a blast.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

I second this. Suprising wins and losses. Crazy CPU games. Recruiting battles. Im excited the pace has quickened. The quicker pace makes it more interesting to me not waiting to find out what happened.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah JMS and ryno are correct...

I feel because with the recruits, the battles every week being user game, it's just been amazing...y'all make this league great.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah I am into it and cant wait to advance but now I have 2 bye weeks in a row....will hurt my recruiting

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I can't wait for my weekly recruiting, and i can't wait for the offseasons.

The games themselves aint' the reason I play this year, it's the guys in the league and the recruiting/team building process, in order.