Is there a reason the Cards haven't been opened/filled?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 21, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

just wondering?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Did West actually quit?

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I was waiting for an official word on that. Since he did not respond at all or answer my PM I will open them today. Also I have a question that may require a vote or final say. Bruce and Dritsch have asked me every 2 weeks about coming back in. Dritsch I have talked to a few times and he says if he was formally aware of his issue that he would have changed his game and really wants back in. Bruce just sends a random IM asking if there is an opening and then goes awol. Are we allowing either or one of these guys in? If so they technically are next if not we have WFL guys to come in.

4. natedawg212000

Bruce no, he choose to leave us for another league and is only wanting to come back because that league failed. I am ok with dritsch but not bruce and i am a bruce supporter. Hes too flakey and wont put forth any effort.

5. natedawg212000

btw, west told me 3 times he was done with me and done with the omfl and leaving in a text, imo thats enough.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

So I booted him from blast and was just about to open them up and he jumped on AIM saying he requested till Monday to make a decision I never heard that at all before. Said he had some test for college that would dictate that amount of time he would have anyway.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok so after not answering me west came back on and said if we needed to fill the Cards go ahead as it seemed Nate nor anyone else seemed to care he was considering leaving that there seemed to be a sense of relief. Dave open the Cards or I can do it now real quick to start the process. I personally am not in the mood to play this game where someone becomes a victim and then cant crap or get off the little boy's potty.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I would rather have a sim player like Bruce in the league than a cheeser that has been cheesing for 3+ seasons.
    I think we are crazy if we let dritsch in over Bruce. As a non-board member, Bruce is an asset to OMFL.

I could be open to allowing Dritsch back in but not over Bruce.

9. natedawg212000

Ugh. Seriously. So all this was so he could get attention? Getta life. YOu have like 90000 kids, isn't that enough immaturity for you?

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ironically I just got an IM from Bruce asking to be removed from the waiting list...weird

11. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bruce would be back and gone before we knew it. count on it.

Im a little surprised by West but whatever. Show must go one. I tried messaging him from the day shit hit the proverbial fan and he still never responded to me.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

West wanted to go out on the sword and be the martyr type of guy instead of a dick. Good riddance.