1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Is there anybody that has time today....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Is there anybody that has time today....

Like a couple people play a dynasty and figure out if

1) commish has improvement now?

2) users other than commish can keep their players without going to extra steps?

3) creating a spinoff file and then retiring it kick player from the league? etc... I'm stuck at work until at least 8 pm EST.... OH WAIT... I don't think you can save the file offline now. That was one way of limiting the cheaters.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

According to Khallis and JR in the TT2 forum, the commish can take the dynasty offline and then put it back up to reinvite people. If the commish can, I am assuming everyone can.

But the biggest thing is that we should just start now then. Seems like no one cares if the rosters have a few errors. And if this is true, Foshe can take it down when the patch drops, then re-put it back up and we should be good to go. So let's start tonite regardless...atleast get the pre-season stuff going

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have all day off to play. Once it starts to cool off later though I have to patch a hole that one of my tree branches put in my neighbors house.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I see what you're saying. I'm down for that.