1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Is this a bug?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by bcduggan, Aug 2, 2012.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

In The Pride dynasty:

I just played FCS at Buffalo. I won 45-3. That's the good news.

The bad news is when game ended and went back to dynasty screen it said there was an error in downloading the gaming tuning update. So I tried to download it 3 times and it failed. So I gave up, screen went back to seeing play now, play career, and etc.. Then I went back into online dynasty to see what was there all I got was a blank screen. I quit game, going back to the playstation screen and started the process over. No tuning update issue but my game shows as not being played. I know that because I tried to play the game, it will be simmed. I don't like that because in 12 there was a bug when users simmed fcs games. There is a thread in the Pride on it.

I am concerned because the only thing I did different from this game to my other online dynasty games that I have played in 13 was save highlights. Was this the problem? Are we not supposed to save highlights?