is this common this year?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by bcduggan, Apr 24, 2012.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My opponent and I are trying to get our game vs each other in, however, every time we started tonight, the game completely freezes before the first offensive play. Is it possible the freezing is caused by one is head coach, other offensive coordinator?

Is there anything we can do to fix issue?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

It's happened to us several times. Try having the players booted and re-invited some times that works. Otherwise you may have to create a new coach.

3. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I've also seen that happen with custom playbooks..... try a regular Playbook instead

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I don't use custom playbook. I know my opponent has created some, will check with him. Thanks.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

OK, if players are booted in this case, I would have to transfer commissioner to 3rd player. That part isn't a big deal. Making new coaches would suck though, end year 4, game is for bcs championship.

Thanks for suggestions.

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah it sucks if you have to do it but I know of at least a couple of times that was the only solution we could find for it.

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

My opponent did tell me this morning he did have his custom playbook chosen for the game. He thought that was probably the problem but he told me to sim the game last night after we spent 30-45 minutes trying to play.

I won the bcs championship but I feel cheated by it being simmed. My opponent for game is good sim player and even though teams were far apart, my team had far superior talent, my opponent manages game well and he could have upset my team.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've seen this...AFAIK it has been fixed for NCAA '13 but I didn't test it.