1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Is this Dynasty Done??????

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by tarheelbigdog, Oct 21, 2013.

1. tarheelbigdog

tarheelbigdog Walk On

I am asking the question because we have not rolled over to the next week in well..over a week!!!! I have been invited to play in a madden league, but have refused due to my commitment here. I only have time for one league, so I just want an answer. Not bitching just asking

2. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Good question, I'll admit losing my championship squad drew blood i ain't bleeding out just yet. Other than that soon as I get my boots back in Miami I'll get some steam back ..... If I CAN get back into Miami.

3. tarheelbigdog

tarheelbigdog Walk On

Since there was no response to my post besides Radiernation, I will bow out fellas. It was nice playing with you. I am moving on to a Madden league. Hope to see you guys around. If you dont have my gamertag it is tarheelbigdog. Hit me up if you see me online.

• Like Like x 1