Is this gonna be a problem?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jello1717, Jan 27, 2013.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Jun 21, 2009
    So, I like to spread the carries around and always go 4 deep @ HB. This past season in my offline I was supposed to return 4 HBs and I signed 1 more to give me the 5 I desire. Well, 3 HBs declared for the draft and even though I never allow myself to talk anyone into staying, I talked the youngest dude (who was projected for the 7th round) into staying. I then signed another HB in the offseason to give me 4.

Anywho, with 4 HBs on my roster and more than a handful of formations that use 2+ HBs, do you think this could possibly be a problem for my team?

Ball (HB#2) went down in about week 4 (I'm in week 12 now). I lost Cunningham (HB#1) 2 weeks later (so I've been working with 2 HBs, a FB, and a QB in my 4 deep for 5 weeks now). Jordan (HB#3) was just injured now in the 2nd quarter of my 11th game (and the real BITCH of it is that this game froze at the half with no injuries and Jordan got hurt in my replay).
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:

I had the same problem in the Deuce last year at Oregon State. Luckily I had a dependable senior FB that could shoulder the load for a week as the sole HB on my roster. I had a true frosh WR percy harvin type that I was ready to have his redshirt lifted, but luckily didn't have to do so in week 9 of the season.

I wish we had an 85 man roster and more realistic injury rates so that realistic situations like this would play more of a role in dynasty mode.
    • Like Like x 4