Is this legal?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Sweetness, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Is this legal?

As some of you may know by looking at the Playbooks, there is a new Offensive play-style for the Buffs.. It is the GT Triple Option..

Most of you know, Ture Freshman RB William Jones is leading the Buffs with TD's and rushing yards, so I was wondering, can I put Willy Jones at FB and leave B.Lockridge and R. Stewart at the running backs? Will Jones is 6'3 218 btw.

2. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

By the requirements for a position change he's good, he's only two pounds short of 220 and he's under 90 speed. There's nothing about putting RB at FB, but since he meets the requirements to be changed to fullback even if there was a rule I'd still be fine with it.

In real life Dwyer for GT plays that position and he is not a FB, he's a running back. Also in the game Dwyer is a fucking beast.

The only thing is that I feel the FB dive is still overpowered. I can sell out by pinching my line and crashing in and still not stop a good FB from getting less then 3 yards. When I played HR his FB killed me no matter what defense I ran and his FB is nowhere near the skill of runner as your RB. But this could just be me and I need to get better/learn how to stop this.

IMO, I don't mind if you do that. I from the school that I need to learn how to stop it. Playing him at that position in a fleXbox One offense could happen in real life. Let's see what other people think

3. b milley

b milley Walk On

I don't have a problem with that, to me the fullback spot in the triple option really isn't a fullback the game just calls it that for simplicity reasons. Dwyer isn't a fullback, he's not going to play fullback in the nfl, he's going to be a tail back so I think its okay to play a tailback in that spot. I'm in a similar situation with Maryland. I'm also running triple option and have guy that I would like to play in the FB spot but because he isn't 220 pounds I haven't, he weighs 215. BTW his speed is 89 so the weight is the only problem.

4. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

seems fine with me