Is this thing dying?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Oct 4, 2010.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Is this thing dying?

I understand Shino has been busy with work and such, but overall the activity here league wide has been lacking lately. We're going on our 6th day for this week. What's the deal?

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Marty and Charter couldn't play until today...I think that was the only holdup for the week

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Ok. Seems like the past 3-4 weeks have taken 4-5 days a piece.

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Yeah, I know the week before, our Virginia Tech owner disappeared when I was supposed to play him, so I was pushing the three day advance window waiting for a response from him.

5. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

The past few times have been my fault as I was out of town.... Nobody has stepped up or offered any assistance for this month, so I've been late a few times.

Honestly guys I'm trying my best right now.... I'm still working some hours, and I have a few weeks to find a place in TX and relocate all out stuff down there from St. Louis. I'm not leaving you guys on the league out to dry.... I will try to keep it moving faster, and we will continue going forward.

6. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Whatever pace works... Im into quality and this group is legit

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

What's going on, I've waited forever to be Clemson in a legit dynasty, but it's hard to get "excited" or stay motivated with slow movement

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

It should pick up now. The only game that should ever take longer to get done are user versus user games. Everyone should be able to play a game against the CPU right away.