Issue With WEEK 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Jan 17, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Issue With WEEK 7

ok gents looks like several games got simmed. JCA, ND it appears both got losses..

if any one has a save we can go back..

if not.. we need to talk about what to do..

Not real sure what happend.. everything processed correctly..

ill look into this..

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Not only did I get a sim loss, I lost 2 starters, one (my TE) for a month. Awesome, I love EA!

The only games that weren't simmed were Auburn, Western Michigan, and New Mexico.

3. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

so there's no way to prevent this? it will just happen randomly?

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Wow that sucks. This could have a huge impact on the pac 10. I dont save anything as it causes alot of problems

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Dear Evolution Coaches,

It seems like we can't prevent this from happening. It will happen randomly and the most unnerving thing is we don't know when that will be. We basically have to cross our fingers and hope that EA receives the status file from each game. Well I have an idea. Cream of the Crop is having the same difficulty and are reaching out to EA to get them to fix their file. I LOL at that because although EA does want to provide some sort of customer service, if it was that easy of a fix they would have issued a patch weeks ago. So my idea is proactive. I say we take matters into our own hands and I will be the first to make sure this happens. Here it is....

As you all may know I can log into T2's account and frequently advance us to the next week. One thing I have noticed is that when I something while in T2's account my PS3 will partition the file so when I am in either of my accounts I cannot access it. So my idea is before EVERY advance I will log into T's account and save the file, that way before T advances I will have a backup copy if anything F's up. After we advance and nobody's game is simmed I will delete the file and prepare for the next advance.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
    Frisk

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

sounds good to me i was going to ask if someone could do that.

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Dang that sucks for ND and JCA. Do we have the file so we can go back to that week?

Nevermind I see that Emm already played and came out with a win vs Ryty in week 8.

8. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

sounds good to me frisk

9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Sounds good, Frisk. Also, as far as achieving goals, JCA and ND will definitely be credited with wins when we roll everything up at the end of the season.

10. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

After the issue in X3b, I started saving the week file before advancing. I delete the old file then save the new one.

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Wow, it gave me a loss against that pile of crap BYU team, so much for a chance at BCS bowl.

Mike

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

It also hosed me on a few recruit visits. C-!!!!???

Mike

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

The only "benefit" I got was Jeffvon Gill is uninjured right now. My starting TE is now hurt but since I had a bye this week, he may be back next week.