1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Issues with TSO

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 14, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

There was an issue with TSO last night and some people are having trouble viewing the site properly today. I was as well until I cleared my browser history, cache, cookies, etc. To do this:

Internet Explorer: leave TSO > click "tools" under the screw icon on top right> click "internet options" > click "delete" under "browsing history" > uncheck "preserve favorties website data" and check all others > click "delete". Close out your browser, start it back up and then try TSO again.

Firefox: leave TSO > click "options" under "Firefox" tab in top right > click "history" > highlight arrow and click "clear recent history" > click "clear now". Close out your broswer, start it back up and try TSO again.

Chrome: leave TSO > click the wrench in top right > click "tools" > click "clear browsing data" > select "the past week" > check all boxes > click "clear browsing data". Close out your browser, start it back up and try TSO again.

• Like Like x 4