It Came From the Swamp!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cyhiphopp, Oct 3, 2012.

1. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Reports are coming in of Gators from all around the state of Florida, leaving their swamps and heading straight for Gainesville!

Will Muschamp has been torn to shreds by pissed off Gators. Apparently a 3-3 record is just not good enough for them.

Coach Cy HipHopp has been pressed into service as the new head coach. His press conference was attended by several hundred big 'ole Gators, all looking on with predatory eyes. Coach did his best to calm them, promising immediate improvement on the field starting with an SEC East showdown with Georgia. If Florida can win out, they have a shot at taking over the division lead and taking on either powerhouse Texas A&M or Auburn in the SEC Championship.

Life and limb are literally on the line. Coach HipHopp knows what he must do. If he fails, he may have to call in Troy Landry from Swamp People so he can "Choot 'Em"!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Welcome to the dynasty sir. Honor and a pleasure to be with a coach in the same division of the best conference in football the SEC.

I am sure we will meet next year on the gridiron.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Actually, all three of you (A&M, Arky, and Aub) are in the West and I'm all alone out in the East. Unless we do some realignment in the off-season I will only see you for cross-divisional games or hopefully the SEC Championships.

We could swap Auburn for Mizzou, which makes geographic sense, and make Auburn vs. Bama their protected rivalry.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Ah i see your an Irish fan. Good to see more of those around.