It did it again

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It did it again

Guys,

We got pushed to position changes ... again.

I logged on, and Cole was doing his thing. He finished, logged out, I logged out and back in, and then advanced ... and now we're at position changes.

And I lost the number one recruit. Now, I may have lost him anyway, but it would have been nice to be able to compete. 1 five and one bonus four kinda sucks for the Buckeyes. This season was an f-ing disaster.

Oh, and I get to go back to Michigan next year, since EA can't do something as simple as switch the home and away each year in conference games.

I couldn't possibly be any more disappointed with this game. I'm going to do my position changes and get ready for the next disappointment.

AG

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Heh. I hope I didn't jinx us with all my talk about position changes.:eek:

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The upside, though, if there is such a thing, is that if we are able to get our changes made tonight, we're in the pre-season by morning.

I usually leave training results up for about an hour, and cuts are done by the CPU (and there shouldn't be any), so pre-season recruiting is one advance away - if we can just get it done.

Watch, we'll run right up to 11pm tomorrow. I just know it.

Sorry, bit of a pessimist these days. This keeps up, and I'll go back to playing Utah State. At least then it won't matter.

AG

4. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Man, I'm in trouble. I might have a recruiting class of 4 prospects with a bunch of walk ons...

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, kind of sucks having come in so late and us having these issues we've had...Maybe it'll help with recruits for the next go-around...They'll see the opportunity to play at Nebraska and jump on board.

6. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Well, I got lucky. My CPU recruiting staff closed the deal on all the prospects I had schollies offered. So I got a full class and no walkons.

7. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Nice! That's why we had everyone set up their boards with CPU assist ahead of time. It wasn't nearly as bad for me, but I had 4 guys left before we got shot forward and the CPU signed all 4 of them without signing anyone extra.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, I had no extras either...I only signed 15.

9. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

AG, can we have some possible times for the hour-long viewing of player progression tomorrow? I love seeing this and don't want to miss it.

Maybe say 11pm as worst case, but say we'll shoot for 11am and then 7pm as possibilities (times when there won't be games on people are trying to watch)? If it doesn't work for you to have set times like that, it's understandable. It will just save me from checking the board about 20 times tomorrow.

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Why don't you just write down every attribute for every player on your team (minus the new kids) then once we go past progression, you can compare and see who went up where? Seems easy enough...

11. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I could do that. Or I could do something else for 10 hours.... ;)

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Somewhere out there someone is doing that b/c their Commish won't hold up in that stage long enough for them to see all that they want to see...