**IT HAPPENED AGAIN, SIM YOUR WEEK 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Jan 2, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

**IT HAPPENED AGAIN, SIM YOUR WEEK 9

That damn problem of ours has showed up again. Luckily G-Unit saved the file before advancing, week 9 is back up, sim it ASAP so we can move on to week 10.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Hood is also taking back over the file as commish. Hopefully this will correct the issue. Everyones game got simmed but mine and JCA's (Miami).

It paused on Wisconsin's folder this go around for about 25 seconds and then skipped all other team folders.....it's like it gave up after not retreiving Wisconsin's file.

I hope switching back to hood rectify's the situation. The league is doin so well.

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

S.O.B.

at this point i would say its not any of us. our file seems to be fucked up beyone all repair. anyways ill go handle my shit in like 20

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

it sux all the problems were having with these files, are any other dynasties this bad, because the ones im in seem to be fine. This is one of the best dynasties going even with these issues, shit we would probably have another year done. Hopefully things will straighten up

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

Just back from watching the Boys put a beat down the Eagles. If I need to do anything, I will get to in the morning.