It is over for me guys...

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Aug 14, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

It is over for me guys...

Via Taua particpated in only four plays before breaking his collar bone. He is out for 5 weeks. Not only was he the second leading Heisman candidate, he was also the heart and soul of my team. My backup was so garbage after Taua left that I almost broke down and cried.

On the flipside, I was forced to actually throw more, resulting in Kaepernick having one of his best passing game of the season.

Oh Via Taua......:(

2. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

your backup will come through! my starting rb went down in week 3 and i thought i was done too haha

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Damn that sucks. With our caliber teams losing any player rather yet a high caliber player is like being shot.

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Your backup eats my backup for breakfast, OnIowa. LOL

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Ha! I was like damn we lost another coach! Kaepernick is a hell of a player youll be good to go but i feel your pain... next year my ONLY QB is a 64 overall so ill have to deal with that all day next season.

6. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Thought we were losing a good coach too! Phew...

You'll be okay.. I lost my starting TB, third WR and second CB for like... 10 weeks a piece back in week 2. It all panned out so far :D

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lol yea when i saw the thread title i was like damn it Lol

8. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

my starter went out in week 1 and i've actually been using my 3rd string guy and he's been solid....you'll pull through man plus you always have kapernick to rely on as well.

9. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

I've been using my back up hb since like week 3 or 4 , but that was my choice

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

My starting HB went out last week for 8 weeks. My backup fumbled 3 times in my last game so I went to my third stringer and he was solid. Just juggle your HB around until you find a good one.