it is with great regret

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 12, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

it is with great regret

That I am announcing that the tfc is folding up its tents.

Me and twrecks have been talking via PM. And without singling out and reasons, we have decided that for numerous variety of things, neither of us want to continue the league.

We both have busy Monday to Friday jobs and have limited time to play video games. And neither of us want to spend that time being frustrated with this league.

Texboogie is doing a good job running the tournaments. And I'm pretty sure that both myself and twrecks will participate in them when we have time. There are still a handful of guys interested in playing the game, and the openness of the tournaments, selecting and fighter, etc is a good draw to keep guys fighting.

Ryno it is your call if you want to kill this forum or leave it open for the tournaments. I will still check and police it regularly as the mod if you do decide to leave it open.

To everyone who participated in the league, thank you. This was my first crack at running anything like this, and while there were certainly some speed bumps, I think on the whole it was very successful. It kept a lot of guys active on the forums and playing with each other when NCAA was dying down. We also added a bunch of quality members to the tradition family, guys who I hope will join a NCAA league and stick around the forums as I think they would add a lot to any league they are in.

The rumor is that the ufc plans on realeasing a game annualy. Hopefully that is true. And I fully intend on running another league next year. And since it will be our 2nd inception, I will be much better informed on what works and what doesn't.

Thanks again everyone who was involved in the league in one way or another.

Mike - juggs
    -

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

And for the record I am not retarded. The grammar errors are due to me typing on my blackberry

3. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Huh, I dont think it has to end... It was frickin fun though. I would be glad to take over as a co-commish is Boogie agrees to be a commish.. Maybe we can completely restart with everyone having new fighters or something?

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

You guys would need to discuss that with ryno

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Thanks Juggs, you did a good job getting this thing going.

6. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

good luck to everyone. A lot of you are in Madden so I'll see you there. Take Care

7. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Im cool with running Weight Class tourneys. And I understand why you canceled the league, but I think we can keep this thing going with other people who are interested in more fights. Ryno can you give me and sweetness or who ever else you and Jugg think should be commish, the access and permissions to run this forum?

8. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Please.. I can do the rankings and Fight Nights... While Tex can do His stuff he already does + PPVS?