It not always new guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gt86, Apr 3, 2010.

1. gt86

gt86 Walk On

It not always new guys

I'm not sure I posted this before or if the forum ate it when I tried to post it before. Anyway I've had my run in's with the Rc and to me it's a perfect example of things should.

You see a few seasons ago I found a gameplay style on defense where I was controlling the olb's on madden 08 in the 3-4 defense. I did this for 2 or 3 games. I would manually blitz Ware and spencer and manually drop them in coverage. After one game versus a owner who had to drop out when we moved to the Ps3 due to family issues. I ask him what did you think of my new scheme, he didn't like it and thought it was cheese. So instead of saying screw you or whatever I posted on the old forum what Iw as doing and asked the entrie league and Rc if what I was doing was ok.

Well some owners thought it was fine others didn't like it and others thought it was borderline. So instead of bucking the system and calling out people I quit doing it for the betterment of the league and not to cause any trouble. Since it had the league split and that was the last thing I wanted to do and have people questioning my game and thinking poorly of me. IMHO more people need to approach the league and each game this way and there would be less issues in my book.

2. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY FOR GAME PLAYED BUT THE ISSUE IS IF A OWNER LIKE TANK FOR EXAMPLE Q A RC BEHIDE CLOSE DOOR AND TELLS HIM COUPLE OF STUFF THAT (RC) MEMBER SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO HIM AND NOT SAID THIS IS A NOVEL AND I DON'T GOT TIME TO READ YOU COMPLAINS,AND THEN POSTED ON A FORM WHEN ALL OF US AS BEEN TOLD NOT TO PUT ON THE FORMS BUT HE GOES AHEAD AND DOES IT ANYWAYS THAT IS NOT COOL, ALSO DOUBLE STANRARD WITH PC AND PS3 NOT GOOD,THAT WHY I SAY PLAY BY THE RULES OF MEGA AND WE ALL WOULD BE FINE.

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

The problem Tanks has and I tried explaining this to him last night on Q is he goes straight into attack mode and that tends to rub people a little rought. That's what happened between him and me after our game. I tried to talk to him after our game about what I didn't like and he went straight into attack mode on Q in which lead to the whole issue. If he would have just chatted with me on Q without attacking me ( atleast that's how I took it ) there him and I would have never had an issue. All ot of guys both new and old have this problem. I must be blind or totally missing this double standard thing because I truly don't see it.

I know some of the Rc guys have been alittle hard to talk with in the past, and that could be anything liek they have had a bad day or just in a bad mood. That's why i don't taking being ignore to personal. I just go to the next Rc member or straight to Mags himself if I have an issue with someone or opinion on game settings or rules or whatever. But here's one thing I do that I don't know if anyone else is doing. When I see Mags or a Rc member online and I want to talk to them about something I always ask first are you busy and got time to talk to me about an issue. Instead of just flooding them with 30 1 sentence icq's. I keep those for the entire league when I'm trying to trade :)

4. gt86

gt86 Walk On

I think everyone forgets last season was not all peace. there were similar threads and flame wars last season. Hell there were even someone with long time owners like Scar and myself after our game that kept us form talking to each other for a good long while. But that's what we have learned to do we all get on each others nerves from time to time it's just a fact. The difference is we didn't constantly attack each other or hold grudges we let some time pass and put it behind us and moved on. Now we are talking like nothing happened. More of that neeeds to happen here, instead of he pissed me off I'm goignto blast him or call him out on the forum. I'm going to bit my tongue and let shit die down and move on.

5. Kan

Kan Walk On

(mandy, please stop w/ the caps. it makes it hard to read)

6. bigmandy54

bigmandy54 mac54

sorry kan is this much better for u lol