It Really is Funny..

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Blaza, May 17, 2011.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

How good this game is? I never end up playing as many games as I'd like, but 2K does such a sick job with this title.

Once you have played alot of games the controls are outstanding and the animations are top notch. I played one head 2 head game with a buddy who stopped by and another against Darlon and both were instant classics. Back and forth runs, big shots at the buzzer, OT, crucial fouls and timeouts.

In short:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That's the truth, I've told several people that if they had an online association mode that allowed you to have multiple users with the remaining teams CPU controlled, and you could go through several seasons, I don't know that I'd even play NCAA.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I agree. I get caught up in this game on the regular cuz I play simulation sliders with 12 minute quarters, and find myself playing an entire playoff series over 2-3 days

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I agree as well. Unfortunately the one thing that plaques this game has done it for YEARS now. And thats the 2K servers. Frequently down, dropping connections, lag in team up/crew games. Its just something thats been an issue for years and has never been fixed.

5. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

It might be a bit early to be saying this but I have fallen in love with the simulation settings. It has brought my excitement back to this game. I had to drop out of all my other leagues because like I am with all manual on FIFA, I refuse to play a game on 2k11 if it's not on simulation.

6. Blaza

Oh, I have been playing Simulation All Star outta the box and get some of the most realistic basketball I've EVER seen.

I just like the "rhythm" of the games. There are times to run, times to play halfcourt offense, times to trap, times to call a timeout. Tons of things to manage during a game. If you get it right, you will win, if not you can pay big. Seems extremely realistic.

7. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

Can you apply these settings for a custom match? I wanna run this against the people I used to play in my old leagues.

8. Blaza

Yeah I'm just about positive that you can.

9. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

10. Dru50

I believe if you choose to invite someone to a custom match you can choose whatever difficulty/settings you want. Bondzai and I have done that several times in the past.

11. Darlon

Darlon Walk On

I know about the custom settings but can you set it to simulation?

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I agree. 2k11 is a Grade-A Badass

13. Dru50

I believe so.

14. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Yeah in a custom match (since its unranked) you can apply your own settings and sliders.

15. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Yep, like you guys said if it werent for the lack of online association this game would spend the most time in my box.