It Was Fun!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Mar 5, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    It Was Fun!

Well i guess when my lonely Wake Forest team knocked off #1 G-Tech, i knew it must have been an omen. i had fun being in this dynasty sorry i wasnt active enough for the commishes liking but im on the forum everyday just didnt have enough to say. Hard to believe after 5 seasons i get the Boot, also it was a lot easier to be active when i had a good team, when u barely winning any users games and just trying to crack the top 25 for most of the year its hard to get involved when most of the teams are in top 10 going for National Title.

GL to everyone in the Dynasty, except Hood you could show a little more class the just sending me a message after i just played my Bowl Game against Noknee "Youve Been Removed from the Dynasty", no warning, no nothing. Ive been here since the beginning of Cream and this is how you thank me. Your a real stand up guy.
  2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    There are no excuses for lack of activity in this league Drunken. You should have sent a "Private" PM to Hood w/your complaint. No need to try to stir things up on the board.

Your in alot other leagues in TF anyways. This one didnt seem to be much of a priority to you by your lack activity.