It's a sad day for Oregon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Nov 11, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Another PAC-10 game, another abysmal lost. I am honestly so unsure of what I am doing on offense that it is sickening. It seems like I play best when I am running a 2-minute drill...yet everytime I start off the game with a ball-control offense. WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN? Oregon loses 28-35.

Pretty crappy performance this season, sorry guys.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

So you covered the 11, awesome man, silver lining , no?

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Haha sdid! I was thinking of that during my last drive as well :) "If I'm going to lose, I might as well cover the spread for my backers" lol

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sounds like it was a good line then if you needed the last drive to barely squeak by it ;)

Line was based on Cal embarassing me last week BTW, not your gameplay. Gotta go with the hot team on those lines.

5. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Ah dangit I knew I shoulda bet on Oregon...sorry about your tough season, NRG...not too sorry though, you beat me!

6. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Nrg, I think you are distracted from having to choose from so many damn jerseys! It's screwing with your mind before the game even starts.. Hmm.. What tops should we wear? Have to match our pants! What shoes should I wear then? LMAO

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

NRG - I didn't think it was abysmal. I couldn't stop you in the second half. You may be on to something with the 2-minute drill early in the game....

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Embarrassed you? What was the score? I must've missed it.

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

10. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

so true haha. even though I can't win a game, just watching my Ducks on the field with their jerseys bring a smile to my face :D so ridiculous...but true hahaha

11. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

for all of those that wanted to know, i went with the black helmets, white jerseys, and the 2009 black pants, complimented by black socks and black shoes :)

good game ryty! this is the second straight user game where i get a long touchdown on the first play...then I get smashed ;)