It's About That Time!

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by dablakpope, Nov 20, 2012.

1. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Well gentleman(i use that term as loosely as I possibly can), I hope all you who got wins against me enjoyed them and all who haven't sorry for your luck. My season of redemption is upon all of you. Don't run and quit the league or anything that drastic, just prepare for my Super Bowl victory in the upcoming season. I will be the first to admit that I made Tom Brady look really bad last season by throwing more ints than Tiger Woods has mistresses and my defense gave up more points than Tim Tebow has followers on Twitter. But we have retooled the defense, added rolb W. Mercilus who will be starting at DE(his college position) in my 4-3 package add that to the progression of Hightower and, McCourty and Chandler Jones. Add that to the stellar play of linebackers Loftin and Mayo and I would like to think its gonna be a great season for my defense. On Offense, it all starts and ends with Tom Terrific, playing possibly his last season with the Patriots and maybe his career. Back are my awesome TE tandem of Hernandez and Gronk, plus J. Knox who had a phenomenal season 1. The oline is solid as always which will allow the run game to be above average. New acquisition KR L. Washington and a rookie wr will impact the return game tremendously. So guys I wanna close with this, Winner of the upcoming Super Bowl will be my New England Patriots, get your popcorn ready!

• Like Like x 6
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Wouldn't be a madden season without a superbowl prediction by Pope, the Rex Ryan of the 12th man :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Good luck on making good with your prediction Pope. Make sure to post your position change in the Team Management forum.

4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Fixed that for ya Doug (y)

• Like Like x 2
  5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You're a season early in your prediction this year. What gives?

6. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

[​IMG]

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The Jets need "Fat Rex" back. Skinny Rex just ain't cutting it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

for a minute there i thought it was miki writing this post..............................................:p.......i guess we got 2 miki's now