Its been a great run!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by MNoffke, Sep 20, 2011.

1. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I hate to do this but I am retiring. It has been a great wonderful run playing you guys for several years. Recently I went with a different internet provider and with a slower speed. Also, my xbox live ran out while we were waiting for the patch and I have no intentions on renewing it.

From coaching Wake Forest, ISU, Washington, AF, and then Memphis there were a lot of rivals created and many close games. I thank all of you that I have played games against and thank you for the wonderful experience.

I wish all of you the best of luck. Many of you are prolly glad I am retiring LOL! In all honesty though its been fun guys. Keep it up and I will continue to follow you guys on here.

Who knows, I may pull a Bret Farve and come out of retirement.

• Like Like x 2
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

:'( please do. You've been such a crucial part of the Legendary Veterans Family. It's hard to see you leave. Don't like the core members leaving. Have fun on retirement though! haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hey fuzzyl0gic I didn't tell you the same thing but it is sad to see you go too. You were my biggest rival =/ I hate losing that. Hope we can sync up for some fun games from time to time still :)

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm 0-2 vs. you. My only loss this season and an absolute blowout last year. I'm ready for some revenge.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]