1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Its been a great run!

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by MNoffke, Sep 20, 2011.

1. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

I hate to do this but I am retiring. It has been a great wonderful run playing you guys for several years. Recently I went with a different internet provider and with a slower speed. Also, my xbox live ran out while we were waiting for the patch and I have no intentions on renewing it.

From coaching Wake Forest, ISU, Washington, AF, and then Memphis there were a lot of rivals created and many close games. I thank all of you that I have played games against and thank you for the wonderful experience.

I wish all of you the best of luck. Many of you are prolly glad I am retiring LOL! In all honesty though its been fun guys. Keep it up and I will continue to follow you guys on here.

Who knows, I may pull a Bret Farve and come out of retirement.

• Like Like x 2
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

:'( please do. You've been such a crucial part of the Legendary Veterans Family. It's hard to see you leave. Don't like the core members leaving. Have fun on retirement though! haha

• Like Like x 1
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hey fuzzyl0gic I didn't tell you the same thing but it is sad to see you go too. You were my biggest rival =/ I hate losing that. Hope we can sync up for some fun games from time to time still :)

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'm 0-2 vs. you. My only loss this season and an absolute blowout last year. I'm ready for some revenge.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

[​IMG]