It's been fun

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm dropping out guys. The league isn't hardly active at all to my standards, fuzzy wants us at premier league level and that means when I click on Orange Crush I should see new posts and content on nearly everything. Instead I log in once or twice a day with barely anything but scores and scheduling, sometimes not even that. I have lost interest in the very league I started. And the fact people have been leaving left and right, most of which were founding members of this league. Restarting probably was a big blow to the league but it was necessary (and inevitable most likely) due to all of the glitches the old file was bringing.

I enjoyed playing with you all and find you great competitors but sometimes the off the field work has to be more. Maybe me leaving with open the door to someone who is dying to get into a league and maybe he can help turn things around. Have fun guys and best of luck.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sorry to see you go Masler.

That said, he has a point guys. An online dynasty is about having fun with the people that are in the league-- not playing a game, posting a summary, and waiting for an advance.

I've been toeing this line for a while Masler-- but enjoy my wake team qquite a bit so far haha

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

It was a very difficult situation because I love MSU but I have gone nearly the whole weekend without checking the league and when I did, there was nothing new or exciting. That is what pretty much made up my mind.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

C
    Completely understand. That preseason thing I made up is a good testament to the activity.. cmon yall

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

It was but when only about four of us responded...thats unacceptable.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Thats what I meant.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Wow...see ya.

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Isn't Masler the one that wanted this last restart and basically fucked this league because of his bitching (again)?

• Like Like x 1
  9. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yep, you got it. Unbelievable. At least I won't receive texts anymore during his user games about how people are cheesing or lagging on purpose.

10. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

Oh wow...people getting real in here damn lol.