Its Been Fun.....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dboyfresh209, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Dboyfresh209

Dboyfresh209 Walk On

Though the league has not officially started, I wanted to express that it has been fun for the time being. That being said I would like to extend my gratitude for being in the league but due to circumstances I going to have to resign. With the start of a new quarter for me at school and taking 4 classes I am not going to have the full undivided attention to the league. Its been fun and would to have love to at leastplayed a couple of games with the members of this league and get to know you guys, but with all the classes and conflicting work schedule I just dont see the time where it would be able to happen.

I want to extend my thanks to Azure for allowing me into the league last season and heading into this season, and apologies for giving this on such short notice. Maybe next year i can try this out again but until then thanks again for the opportunity. Good luck to all the members this year in league.

Thanks again, Dboyfresh209 out.

• Like Like x 3
  2. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Goodluck with your classes Dboyfresh209 gotta get that education.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Education is most important man, Im not mad at you at all. Id be mad if you stayed and weren't getting your work done. Holla back at us whenever you feel the need man. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Good for you! Don't ever settle, education is the best investment anyone can do for themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dboyfresh209

Dboyfresh209 Walk On

Thanks everybody, ya i was starting to notice that my mind was getting off focus. I'm trying to get into law school and did not realize or expect on how much of my daily life needs to be focused on reading and studying. Thanks again Azure and mos def fam once I get the hang of balancing my job and school together i will definitely be back.

6. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Do your thing Fam, nothing is more important than real life. Early Congrats on your finishing up your classes.