It's gonna happen....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Sep 12, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

It's gonna happen....

We're gonna be overlapped by TTII, I'd say they will catch up to us by the end of the season. Those one hour long post-seasons due to HR's nifty stick skills aint going to save us either :p

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

LOL, hey they are like the guy who pumps really fast for the 1st 7 minutes then blows his wad early. :D. As long as we keep getting at least 2 or so advances in a week we will be aight. I will say that it helps when cats are more active on the boards. Whether it be just shooting the shit or posting up content on your squad.

Just from our offseason I can tell we have a good group of guys. And to be honest, I don't really have the desire to be rolling at such breakneck speed that I have to constantly put life on hold to race home and get my game in. Personally, I don't mind waiting a few extra hours for someone to play as long as there is communication and the rest of us know the deal. Quality over quantity my friend. :p

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Last time I checked, we lead in the amount of content posted to the site as well. Just sayin'...

(y)

I have a good group of guys over there.

4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Hehe, that's what I was saying man. That is what I admire most about you guy's OD--even more so than the speed in which you advance. Hell I feel like I know everything that's going just from browsing your board. I definitely think that helps keep interest high for everyone involved.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Absolutely.

I got high hopes for you guys too, though. We got a good group here and I think once you guys start to gel it will be even more fun.

Most of the guys from NCAA 2009 returned in TT II, so we have around a year of chemistry and playing together. Makes everyone want to get their stuff taken care of.