It's in the mail...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by riley420, Jul 27, 2009.

1. riley420

riley420 Guest

It's in the mail...

I swear it's coming. I swear it is. The fucking post office is killing me.

I'm going to stop by Blockbuster tonight to see if there are any copies lying around.

I will have it in my sweaty little hands soon...I promise. Thanks for your patience...all of you.
  2. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

I picked my copy up at midnight at my local walmart, no pre-order or lines, maybe you should go that route next time?

Good to hear you're getting the game though, and if you played last years you shouldn't have much of a hard time getting used to it.
  3. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    im curious why you chose to buy this online from best buy instead of the store? gift card or something?

you are fine though dude. If you want to rent the game thats up to you, but we are not advancing until thursday. kutis is on vacation until then and he also needs to do his week 1 recruiting. Both of you have byes.

when u do get into the dynasty you will see the cpu has chosen 35 players on your board. You will probably want to go thru and remove the guys you dont want and pick your own.
  4. riley420

riley420 Guest

I have a saved credit card on Best Buy that's actually my dad's, but I pay it. I don't have the actual card so I can't pick it up at the store. It was the only way I could get it without putting a damper on my way of life, lol.

I appreciate your help, and I really can't wait to get going with this...I'm stoked.

I did play last year's and got pretty good, but it's been a while, so I may pop it in tonight to shake some of the rust off.