It's Official CSBoiler05 Out at UCLA

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by csboiler05, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

The Bruins lost a heart breaking National Championship game against the Alabama Crimson Tide, and after the game Coach CSBoiler05 kept the doors to the locker room shut from the media as he addressed the team on the season, and on his future coaching status. Finally when he exited the locker room he had the following to say.

CSBoiler05: It's been a fantastic year obviously, you never want to lose, but to lose in the national championship game, to a team like that, you just have to sit back and reflect on what a special season it was. I want to thank the kids for giving their all, and I want to thank UCLA for the coaching oppurtunity. I came in here after a sucessful run at FIU, but they still took a chance on me in many peoples eyes. I think I was able to take a "basketball" school and take us to a Rose Bowl in year 1 and a National Championship in year 2, that's pretty impressive.

But like the saying goes, all good things, must come to an end. With that said I was offered an oppurtunity that not many people get, and an oppurtunity that I couldn't pass down. As I mentioned UCLA is a "basketball school", well I'm a football coach, and I'm going to be heading to a school where football is king, a school that has produced many great players, and is one of the most feared programs, in the country. They may have had a down year this year, but believe me, that won't be the case going forward. To all my critics that say I can't win the big game, I say I've one many big games during the regular season, but my goal is to win my bowl games, and to win a national championship.....I believe I can do this with the recruiting tools available to me and with the players we currently have, and have coming in next year....with that being said I will be heading back to where it all began....

[​IMG]

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Congratulations on your new job. You did an excellent job at ucla and im sure your the right person to bring back THE U !!!

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Congrats man. Good luck at Miami.

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Congrats on the job, got to bring that swagger back to the U.

on another note, UCLA is not a BBall school, We only have the most NCAA Championships ever at 121 and counting.

just saying :thumbsup:

5. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

The PAC 10 will miss you.

UCLA might not be a basketball school, but they sure as heck aren't a football school. Fight on.

6. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

very true, more softball and volleyball, lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.