It's Show Time!

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by controllerabuser, Aug 17, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I am going to do the first show here within the next week. I would like to extend an invitation to Cimmy24 and soxandgators to battle it out on the Skype hotline.

I will be posting my questions for you guys to answer so that you're ready for the debate. It's up to you if you feel like winging or coming prepared.

Please review the names posted on the other topic. The most likes for that name suggested gets to be the show's name!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Not to burst your happy bubble, but I don't know if this week is going to be the best for me. Getting ready to get back to State and my internet thus far here does not seem to have the ability to carry Skype long or well enough to give quality responses. Rain check to a later date?

3. controllerabuser

No problem.

I can go down the list to HAL9100 and sdid22 or we can go KnightNoles and sdid22 or soxandgators and sdid22.

Who wants it?

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I probably wouldn't be able to do anything until next Friday night into the weekend.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I am your skip bayless meaning i can do it every episode just let me know when and i am down

• Like Like x 1
  7. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    When are you planning to do it? I don't have a webcam but I could pick one up this weekend. Or I might be able to do it through my work iPad.

8. controllerabuser

You would just need skype and if you and soxandgators commit, we can do it Sunday at around 7 CT?

I need to know so I can get the questions for the show figured out and PM'd to you so you guys can think about it.

9. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I would be up for it but I've already got plans on Sunday night. :(