1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

It's that time again, looking for a new Commish for TT VI

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Mar 9, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

It's that time again, looking for a new Commish for TT VI

We have a group of guys that look like they are ready to get started... need a current member to step up and apply for a leadership role in TF.

Post here and ill contact you.

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Hey Ryno, Although Im fairly new to tradition (Im in TT V) I would be more than willing to Commish TTIV. Im one of the guys that is on the waiting list and I have experience running sim leagues in the past. I think that I have a pretty solid idea of what you guys are looking for by going throught the process with TT V, just wish that I have found you guys eariler. Either way I figured I would put may name out there. (My GT is FATBOYONADIET2)

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

alright.. start by getting the group finalized... start a new thread for TT VI and have everyone confirm. Once you've done that i will create a new forum setup for you.

Take the bull by the horns and run with it.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Ryno,I think you made a good selection choosing Bogey.