Its time to start subbing.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Feb 21, 2010.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Its time to start subbing.

I think we should play subs instead of the CPU from here on out. Playing the CPU is too easy.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

ill sub for every team you play gaddy, and i wont care if i lose... i'll take shots at moss all game in order to end his career.

3. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

it should be a out of conference owner who subs.........

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

This is my problem with subs, I can't be around 24/7 to swap people. I will do this though. If you can find a sub, give me enough time to swap everyone, all before the advance, then I will let you sub. If you want to play the CPU though you can. It's just not easy to do subs. I love the sub idea, and I'd love to come up with a way to do it, but its just very very hard.

The only other way would be for the person who can't play to quit the league, and the sub to quit and rejoin. Owners COULD do all this on their own and it would work just fine. The problem is if a owner isn't around to play, then he probably isn't around to quit the league so his game can be subbed for. Get what I am saying guys?

Help me come up with a good solution and I'll do it. I love the sub idea, I just haven't seen a way where it feasibly works.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Actually, how big of a deal would it be for me to sub in and play as the official "sub" guy? I know there would be some instances where I could not (division foes would be out and anyone who would NOT want me to play as their team), but I wouldn't mind doing it if others would not have a problem.

6. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I have a problem Winuvas cause you have smoked me both times we played...lol. I think it is a good idea to have a "Sub" guy, that way its not just a gimme win for the player controlled team.