It's Time To Step Up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PK55, Mar 6, 2009.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

It's Time To Step Up

First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone of you who are always on your game and keep this league going. Especially these past few weeks, you guys have gotten in and handled your business like Champs. I appreciate you more than I can tell you, because you help make this league experience what it is.

Secondly, I'm challenging you to step up and take OFFL 2 to the next level. Just a couple weeks ago I was thinking about retiring as Commish, but after doing some reprioritizing I realized how good of an outlet this is for me. It allows me to have a safe hobby that doesn't get me hurt physically, thrown in jail, or on the front page of the local paper. That's not a bad thing...lol...

If you've noticed, I've really stepped up my presence on the boards, and have also gotten back to posting game summeries. Just did my first one and I can't believe how much I missed it. You guys can take my template and very quickly build your own story. I'm not even asking for you to include EVERY detail in the box score, but everyone can at least start somewhere.

Below are a few links that will help you get started, especially if you've never done a write up.

http://photobucket.com

Here's a site where you can save your pics for write ups and graphics.

http://www.sportslogos.net/league.php?id=85

Great site for NCAA logos...

You can also find another logo website by following the link in the code on the bottom of the game summary.

ONE LAST THING...

I know that many of you are busy with other leagues and life in general, I get that. BUT, I know that many of you have said that you like my pep talks, yet I seem to hardly ever hear from you online or on the boards. Friends that's not right, we can do better than that.

Gentlemen, it's time to bring your A game!

When you commit to a league you commit to becoming involved with that league in more ways than just knocking out your game. So I'm also challenging you to engage with each other, leave messages about scores, injuries, or recruiting updates. We need to get back to interacting with each other again otherwise things get old real quick.

Thanks for your time in reading this and I look forward to all of us making this league experience even better.

Peace,
    PK

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The man is back!

[​IMG]

Good to have you back, brother.

AG

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's a really good explanation. There's a lot to read, but that's just because it is broken down in great detail. For those of you who want to post summaries and such, but just don't know how, hitman's post will tell you all you need to know. If you're still having trouble, hit me with a chat invite, and I'll walk you through it. Once you have one complete, doing the rest is easy.

AG

4. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

That's some great stuff, i went ahead and added a pick to my summary, so thanks again AG and Mile High for all the help...

Also, for those of you that are on EASPORTS WORLD, my account is actually Krazy PK55 not PK55...PK55 was an tester that I had set up. So hit a friend request on there.

Peace,
    PK55

5. Thanks AG and PK. I was hoping to keep mine simple but to explain the basics so someone can expand on it from there it ended up being more than I wanted. If it helps someone spice up a post for any of the leagues is a good thing.