1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

itz rush...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CWT 3000, Oct 2, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

itz rush...

Since you're the the acting commish, can we simulate to week 10 either late sat or early sunday morning? The Bears owner and I can only meet up on weekends and I perfer we play before real football starts Sunday. I think everyones had more than enough time to get there games in if they haven't yet. Our weekday work schedules are polar opposites.

2. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Possibly. I will talk to Keller tonight. If everyone has played and Keller agrees then I will advance it later tonight. But the earliest I could get on to advance would be around 11 or midnight eastern time.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I just talked to Keller and if all the user games have been played I will advance tonight. If not, we will have to wait till tomorrow evening as planned.

4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Thank you sir.

5. uknownsoldier55

uknownsoldier55 Walk On

after the sunday night football too late for you ? obviously i wanna watch the bears game but if after is too late ill have it recording anyway

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I just checked and there are 2 users games that still need to be played. So unfortunately, the advance is going to have to wait. Sorry man. The servers being down for 2 straight days really messed everything up. We will advance tomorrow evening and hopefully we can get back on schedule.

7. uknownsoldier55

uknownsoldier55 Walk On

if we cant get our game in i will let the vikes play the cpu ,, he has senority and a better chance at playoffs , just dont kill brian brohm