I've Gotta Admit...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BulldogBully, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Even through the shitshow that EA is dragging us through with all the glitches, slow moving servers, and that snail of an offseason last night...I am having more fun than I would have ever thought with a 1 star school and this Coaching Carousel. A big hand to the entire group for everybody's contributions and witty banter. Here's to many more successful seasons with this group!

• Like Like x 3
  2. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I agree. My wife is always asking me what's so fun about this too. I think she secrectly hates you guys lol. But its a good group of guys that makes it more fun than just a regular dynasty.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I am feeling this way as well in my league with after midnight. And my girlfriend is not understanding my level of commitment to a "stupid game". Lol. But big ups to TSO and all associated leagues for making ncaa a fun and exciting experience no matter what the circumstances of the game. Glad you guys are having as much fun as I am

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goose

Goose Walk On

There is no secret about it, my wife hates all of you guys. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Will it help if I send her a shirt ???

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

haha thats why I sent Heath's wife a shirt, for the almost constant corrspondence taking place. Let me know if anybodys wives need sweetening up...ive got stuff for trade

7. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Haha. My wife was rolling her eyes last night as I jumped around after signing a 4 star. She thinks I am an idiot and you guys are losers.

• Like Like x 4
  8. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

My wife is of the same opinion about all of you guys, except Heath. She also gives me crap when I lose aand asks if one of my boys should play for me.

• Like Like x 2
  9. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

if any of you need, just have your wife call me. i have "a way" with women. they find me gentle, senstiive, and altogether pleasing to be around. ... im sure weave and his wife can confirm this.

• Like Like x 1
  10. vatechhokie01

your wife does love me mormon, lol. and i love her. tell her again this morning please.

11. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i can neither confirm nor deny heath's way with women.

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Few words can descirbe my wife's view of her 63 year old husband, playing a video game at 10 p.m. at night or 7 a.m. in the morning....she sees video games as being for kids.....I tell her that
    yes we are kids at heart.....

I am holding back on telling her that the league leader is a Pastor...figure I should save that until like season 6......she was good about letting me get on early last night for off season advance....the agreement is that the big screen tv is hers until 9 p.m. CST.....

Also going to show her the Cathedral family video....once Bonner gets married and has and/or adopts kids...

• Like Like x 2
  13. vatechhokie01

then she will never see the video

• Like Like x 1