Jackass 3D

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by hammerhead1010, Oct 21, 2010.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Anybody here check it out? I did and laughed my ass off. I coulda done without the 3D but it was pretty good IMO.

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

yes I thought it was one of the funniest movies Ive ever seen...way better than the first 2. I agree could have gone without the 3d...didnt like all the dildos and poo fling in my face lol

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I didn't know how they would top the other two but they definitely did. Good watch for any fan of the series.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'll agree that it was better than the first, but definitely not the second. When leaving the theater, going through my mind was "if only they had more dangerous stunts". That's why I love jackass. Guys doing crazy shit I wouldn't do. There were too many shit gags and cock humor, stuff my friends and I could do on camera. It felt like 1/3 of the movie involved feces or shots of pontius penis, not enough danger.

Granted I laughed my ass off and it's the funniest movie I've seen in a while (the midget scene had me crying), but nothing will come close to touching the terrorist taxi bit from the second movie

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The ram. Thats all I'm gonna say. That motherfucking ram.